Riyadh National Recruitment (RNR) Company is concerned with providing its services to companies, institutions, and government sectors in accordance with the following obligations:
- Obtaining the required work licenses, if the profession is among the professions that require a license to work in the Saudi market.
- Payment of end-of-service benefits upon termination of contracts, and issuance of travel tickets to return them to their home countries.
- Having the possibility of replacing human cadres in case of incompatibility with the nature of work, or lack of the necessary competence to carry out the required tasks.
- Providing adequate guarantees in case of escaping or abstaining from work, God forbid.
- Securing adequate housing, transportation, food, work uniform and any other requirements according to the work requirements and the client's desire.
- Providing the advantage of direct selection from the manpower available at the company in all branches around the Kingdom through the (Jahez) service, which allows the completion of short-term contracts to meet the urgent demand and ensure the completion of the workflow in the facility.
- Attracting and recruiting qualified and trained human cadres according to the highest standards, and under the umbrella of the legal company.
- Nominating the labor according to the requirements of the client and his needs of special specifications and standards.
- Committing to the safety of its cadres psychologically and physically.
- Completing the procedures for the arrival and reception of human cadres at the airport.
- Organizing and managing the monthly salary deposit process.
- Providing medical insurance with a well-known insurance company.
- Inclusion of the workers in social insurance.